Patch 4.0.1 Balancing Classes in the world of Warcraft game
According to developers, some damage generated are not appropriate. Once they isolated the trouble caused by bugs only, adjustments may be made. They believe that some melee classes are too weak, and other spellcasters too strong.
Some concerns are already addressed in the beta, as the damage is too high burning pain. Other concerns are related at 80 that will do more once you arrive at 85. For example, the high chances of critical hits that trigger an exaggerated heat continues to fire mages.
Although the efforts of developers are focused on balancing the level 85, since it will be the ultimate concern of the players with some
World Of Warcraft Gold
in some time, they do not want them think that every major concern will be neglected to this level.
We will develop following the different ideas of developers.
* They believe that the damage generated by the Fury and Arms warriors, and druids Feral and Retribution paladins are too low. They should therefore be increased.
* The damage caused by the Magi is too high, especially in Fire. They should be reduced.
* The damage of Shadow priests are too high, but this is largely due to the heavy use of Shadow Word: Death, which weighs very heavily on the healers. That will change.
* The damage of Destruction warlocks are too high, because of the intensive use of burning pain, which is very difficult to manage for the tanks. It will also change.
* As the developers were thinking, the damage by players against players are simply too high given that the reserves of life points Cataclysm not yet come in. While the competitive aspect of PvP is more topical at the moment, they still wish that the players feel in a more stable environment. In this context, resilience is enhanced. This change could no longer be valid at level 85.
Other changes can be expected after considering the impact on the game also made many fixes since the update will also affect the DPS.
World of Warcraft: WotLK – “Graphics” (Game Trailer)